Grant Writing Tools for Newbies
Learning how to get your grant funded just got easier. If you are anything like most newly established nonprofit organizations, you, your board and your staff have a big heart to help the people that you want to help, but you have little to no funds to help the people you care about. With our newest grant writing guide: Get the Grant: How to Get Your Nonprofit Funded, spending long hours trying to demystify the grant application process in now over. This guide will answer questions like:
- What is a Grant?
- Why Do Funders Give Money?
- Why Seek Grant Funds?
- The Five Types of Grant Opportunities You Should Know About Before Applying
- The Top Five Questions Every Funder Will Ask
- Ten Things to Do Before You Think About Applying for a Grant
- Four Steps to Writing Winning Responses
- Where to Find Grant Opportunities for Your Nonprofit or Charitable Project
- How to Avoid Grant Writing Scams
- What to Do Once You Get Funded (on not)
- What to Look for in a Grant Writer